QUINTOLUBRIC® 855 and 865
- Designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids as well as vegetable-based fluids and polyol esters
- Naturally occurring vegetable ester based fluid
- Can be used in or near fire hazards and in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications
- For use in systems with a maximum operating temperature of 70°C (150°F), in combination with partial refreshment by system leakage
- Higher viscosity index compared with mineral oil makes it ideal for use at a wider temperature range – has good cold start-up properties and offers a higher viscosity at increased temperatures.
* QUINTOLUBRIC® 855 available in Europe.
* QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 available in North America.